Please respect the rights of others. Be advised that if these rules are not followed you may be asked to leave without refund.
• Assignment of sites will be made by management at registration office only. Please occupy your site and do not move without first checking with the front desk manager.
• Check out time is 12:00 noon. Check in time is 1:00p.m. Please renew your campsite by 10:00 a.m. if staying another day. Additional charge for late departures. No refunds for early departure or adverse weather.
• Visitors must check in at registration office before entering campground and pay fee
• Pets are permitted if kept quiet and leashed at all times, and not left unattended. Pets are not allowed in any buildings nor in or around the pool area. Clean up after your pet immediately. Failure to comply with these rules will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
NO AGGRESSIVE BREEDS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK AT ANY TIME.
List of aggressive breeds not allowed, including a mix of these breeds:
• Pit bulls
• Doberman Pinschers
• Alaskan Malamute
• Siberian Husky
• Chows Chows
• Or any other Dog breed deemed aggressive by staff.
• Speed limit throughout the park is 5 M.P.H. Please watch for children
• No excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages. No alcohol containers visible. No alcohol allowed in building.
• Please do no damage the trees or shrubbery.
• No more than two vehicles (cargo trailers included) are allowed on a site at any time.
• Please do not park on the grass or vacant sites.
• No on-street parking at any time
• Cargo trailer and overflow parking is available for a fee.
• Management reserves the right to change the rules and regulations any time
• Please do not move picnic tables from one site to another.
• Please display auto pass in front windshield.
• Please secure your own valuables. Campground cannot be responsible for loss or theft.
• Campground is not responsible for any accidents or injuries resulting in or around the campground.
• Please do not wash cars or RV's on your site.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. - 8:00a.m.
• Swimming - There is no lifeguard on duty at the pool. Children under the age of 14 may not swim without an adult in attendance. Pool hours: 10:00a.m. - 9:00p.m. No children under 14 years permitted in the hot tub.
• Bath House & Laundry - Our bath houses are cleaned frequently during the day and night. They are closed in rotation for heavy scrubbing for one hour each day.
• Mail - Your mail and messages may be picked up at the registration desk.
• Garbage - We do not have site pick up. Please place your garbage in the dumpster convenient to your site.
• Donut Gasket and/or 90 degree angle must be used on all sewer hookups
Management reserves the right to change the rules and regulations any time.