Park City RV Resort is divided into two sections. Campground (Lower Section) and Resort (Upper Section) please see map. The Campground is available to all. The Resort is our Ownership Section with several restrictions listed below. Please read these carefully before making your reservation. Not sure if you meet the The Resort restrictions? Please call before making your reservation.
Please note: If your RV does not meet the restrictions and you have made a reservation for The Resort Section you will not be able to stay there. If the Campground is fully booked you risk losing a site all together including your deposit. Please make sure to book your stay in the correct section to avoid disrupting your stay with us.
Resort Side (premium sites/ownership section)
Open for rent to:
1. Class A, 10 years or newer
2. 5th Wheel, 10 years or newer
3. Super C and B, 5 years or newer
4. Travel Trailer, 5 years old or newer, must be fiberglass sided
5. No more than 2 vehicles (cargo trailers included) allowed on each site
6. All vehicles and trailers must be on a designated concrete pad
Full Use of:
1. Pool, spa and bath house
2. Large enclosed dog park
3. All open space areas in the resort/campground.
Guest on an Owner's Lot:
Please respect the owner’s lot. If the owner has personal items such as a kitchen, furniture, or any other items, please do not use these without asking the front desk first. Any damage done to an owners lot will be charged back to the guest renting the site.
1. Large RV lots fully landscaped/concrete pads
2. 20/30/50 amp power
5. Spectacular mountain and canyon views
6. Leashed friendly pets welcome.
7. Large off leash enclosed dog park
8. Pool and spa
9. Bathrooms and showers
10. Dump station ( for registered guests only)
11. Private primitive walking trail
12. Exercise room
No weekly or monthly rates between 05/01 - 10/01
**** All rates are listed without tax.
Full Hook-up - Standard Site (Rows A,D,C) $55.00
Full Hook-up - Deluxe Site (Row B) $58.00
Full Hook-up - Premium Site (Row E) $65.00
All prices include 2 people, extra people in RV sites: $5.00 per person over the age of 5.